COVID-19 CANCELLATION TERMS APPLICABLE TO NEW BOOKINGS
These terms only apply to Covid-19 related reasons for cancellations on confirmed bookings.
- The World Health Organisation has not revised and / or relaxed the Global Pandemic status.
- The Government in the guest’s country of residence does not allow non-essential / leisure travel.
- The Government in the guest’s country of residence imposes Level 3 or higher travel restrictions on South Africa.
- South Africa is under an official Government imposed lock-down that prohibits guests from travelling into or within South Africa.
- South African borders are closed to all international travellers or to travellers from the guest’s specific country of residence.
- International flights are cancelled with no alternative routing available for guests to use to reach South Africa.
- Guests are prevented from boarding a flight or entering South Africa on account of health screening at point of departure.
- Guests have contacted COVID-19 and are under medical treatment or are in quarantine up to 48 hours prior to travel. In this case we reserve the right to ask for any reasonable evidence and documents to support the reasons given for cancellation of the safari reservation.
- Any other reason for cancellation will be subject to our standard terms and conditions.
NORMAL COMMERCIAL TERMS RELATED TO PREPAYMENT
- 100% Refund or deferral up to 30 days prior to arrival.
- Deferral within 12 months of original travel dates, terms and conditions apply subject to seasonality changes, rate increases, park fee changes and 3rd party supplier costs changes.
- 100% Deferral from 29 – 14 Days prior to travel.
- Deferral within 12 months of original travel dates, terms and conditions apply, subject to seasonality changes, rate increases, park fee changes and 3rd party supplier costs changes.
- 50% cancellation fee from 29 – 14 days prior to travel for outright cancellation.
- 100% Cancellation fee 13 Days prior to arrival for outright cancellation.
- 50% Deferral from 13 days – 2 days prior to arrival within 9 months of original travel dates, terms and conditions apply, subject to seasonality changes, rate increases, park fee changes and 3rd party supplier costs changes.
- Should a guest be denied boarding or entry into the country whilst in transit due to COVID-19, 100% deferral would be permitted within 6 months of original travel dates but specific official documentation would be required to verify this.
- We reserve the right to change portions of / any of these terms and conditions at any time.
- Changes to these terms and conditions will become effective upon such changes being distributed.
- COVID-19 specific policy and terms and conditions valid for new reservations up until 14 December 2021.
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY
- Only written cancellations will be accepted.
- Ensure to receive an acknowledgement of cancellations from the reservations office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30% Cancellation fee will be incurred if the booking is cancelled any time after the reservation is confirmed.
- 100% cancellation fee is applicable if a booking is cancelled 45 days and less prior to arrival.
15% VAT is included in our rates.