A SENSUAL BACKDROP TO YOUR INSPIRED SAFARI EXPERIENCE
Perfect for an exclusive family vacation or a luxurious safari sojourn with friends, the private villas each accommodate a maximum of eight guests. The location and unique appointment of each, is a respectful homage to their secluded, tranquil environment. Here, your exclusive safari hideaway provides you and your party a private bushveld retreat unlike any other.
Each villa takes the same form, comprising two parts: A shared living space and private guest accommodation. Your shared space houses both a formal and entertainment lounge, living and dining room areas, swimming pool deck, outdoor boma for fireside dining, fine wine gallery and fully equipped chef’s kitchen.
Adjacent to the main villa, the accommodation comprises four graciously appointed double-occupancy private guest bush suites, two of which are interleading.
Our villas are each named after notable feline characters that, in their lifetime, left an indelible impression upon the Cheetah Plains Private Reserve. By dedicating each villa to their memory, we honour their rich legacy. Mapogo House is named after a legendary, fierce coalition of lion brothers, while Karula House honours a lone leopard of queenly stature. A dominant male leopard with a regal quality, the likes of which have not since been encountered, is the Mvula House namesake.
EACH PRIVATE VILLA’S SHARED LIVING SPACES FEATURE:
- A formal lounge
- Entertainment lounge (with flat screen TV and Netflix)
- Dining room
- Wine gallery, bar and tasting room
- Swimming pool deck area with an outdoor lounge, shower and daybed and heated pool
- Outdoor boma for fireside and starlight dining
- Indigenous gardens with views into the surrounding natural bushveld
- 4 private guest bush suites (accommodates 8 people, 2 per suite)
- Contemporary African art collection and selected decor pieces by notable artisans
- Fully-equipped chef’s kitchen
- Guest bathroom
Each of the exclusive-use villas accommodate a maximum of eight guests per house.
EACH VILLA’S PRIVATE GUEST SUITES FEATURE:
- A king-bedded room with twin bed option
- Walk-in dressing room and dual vanity
- Double rain shower and bath with bushveld views
- Lounge and fireplace
- Complimentary Minibar*
- Coffee station with pods
- Deck and daybed
- Separate WC per suite
- Two iPhone 10s are preloaded with safari apps and your host’s contact details
- In-room safes
Each of the Private Guest Bush Suites accommodate a maximum of two guests per suite.
Two of the Private Guest Suites at each villa are interleading, this is Ideal for families with young children is so parents can be close-by but not in the same bedroom.